RFR 9: JEP 290: Filter Incoming Serialization Data

Bernd Eckenfels ecki at zusammenkunft.net
Wed Jul 20 18:42:26 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have my own stream which does that (however mostly on the classes,
not array size) and I used a Predicate functional interface for the
filtering.

I also have a prefix checking white and blacklist implementation for
it. (using a sorted array and binary search).

I try to et the code online later.

Gruss
Bernd