RFR: 8189102: All tools should support -?, -h and --help

Lindenmaier, Goetz goetz.lindenmaier at sap.com
Fri Dec 1 15:16:47 UTC 2017

Hi Kumar,

I'm already looking at the issues from your other mail.
Detailed comments will follow.

I'll also check and fix the new tests you report.
I think we don't run the langtool tests, i.e. I know
we didn't run them before the repos were
merged.  Obviously we should add them to our testing :)

Thanks for further testing and best regards,
  Goetz.