RFR 8213031: (zipfs) Add support for POSIX file permissions

Langer, Christoph christoph.langer at sap.com
Mon Nov 5 13:05:22 UTC 2018

Hi Alan, all,

I'd welcome a discussion, for sure. Unfortunately there hasn't been so much participation in this yet. I think this is an item where it's hard to have a clear opinion and where it's difficult to oversee all implications it might have.

Who'd be willing to have a look from security perspective?

Thanks & Best regards
Christoph