RFR: 8212794 IBM-964 and IBM-29626C are required for AIX default charset

Ichiroh Takiguchi takiguc at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Nov 29 13:39:59 UTC 2018

Hello Alan & Magnus.

Sorry for you confusion.
I did many copy actions and rename actions.
So you may see, I added unexpected code into non AIX platform.

I think I should not put 2 kind of modification.

For this bug id, I'll handle IBM964 and IBM33722.
(also SimpleEUCEncoder.java is required)

I'll submit code review again.

Additionally, I'll touch
make/data/charsetmapping/charsets
make/data/charsetmapping/stdcs-aix

I'll not touch
make/jdk/src/classes/build/tools/charsetmapping/Main.java
make/jdk/src/classes/build/tools/charsetmapping/SRC.java

My build machine is not so fast, after test is done.
I'll post new code.

Thanks,
Ichiroh Takiguchi