RFR(M) : 8211171 : move JarUtils to top-level testlibrary

Igor Ignatyev igor.ignatyev at oracle.com
Wed Sep 26 23:38:39 UTC 2018

here is the webrevs w/ JarUtils from default package inserted into jdk.test.lib.util.JarUtils:
whole patch: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8211171/webrev.01/index.html <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8211171/webrev.01/index.html>
incremental: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8211171/webrev.0-1/index.html <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8211171/webrev.0-1/index.html>
> 476 lines changed: 239 ins; 203 del; 34 mod;

doing that, I noticed that both updateJarFile and createJarFile don't close Stream<Path> from Files::find, the current patch fixes that.

-- Igor