[14] RFR(S/T) : 8235866 : bump jtreg requiredVersion to 4.2b16

Igor Ignatyev igor.ignatyev at oracle.com
Fri Dec 13 16:36:50 UTC 2019

Hi Kumar,

I haven't heard adoptopenjdk people bringing it up. I agree w/ your hypothesis, this job started to fail after https://hg.openjdk.java.net/code-tools/jtreg/rev/deee95d5d8ff <https://hg.openjdk.java.net/code-tools/jtreg/rev/deee95d5d8ff> which checks that '.hg' directory exists in the current directory.

-- Igor