[14] RFR(S/T) : 8235866 : bump jtreg requiredVersion to 4.2b16

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Fri Dec 13 16:47:26 UTC 2019

I've been trying to contact AdoptOpenJDK folk about this and other
related issues. I've not heard back yet.

In the meantime, I note that these days it is reasonably easy for folk
to build jtreg if they do not have easy access to the latest prebuilt
binaries. There's a README in the root of the jtreg repo with details.
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/code-tools/jtreg/file/c82fc1196801/README

-- Jon