RFR: 8232864: Classes generated by GenerateJLIClassesPlugin.java are not reproducable

Mandy Chung mandy.chung at oracle.com
Thu Oct 24 05:12:47 UTC 2019

Hi Jie,

The new test looks good, thanks.

About the GenerateJLIClassesPlugin change, I mentioned the alternative
way to implement it.   I think you can avoid the resorting in the case
when the trace config file is present.   I'd like to see the initialize
method builds a sorted speciesTypes, invokerTypes, callSiteTypes and
dmhMethods.   The readTraceConfig method already creates them as
TreeMap/TreeSet.   Some refactoring or using a builder class should
achieve this.

Mandy