tools/jpackage/linux - tests (from 8212780: Packaging Tool Implementation)

Baesken, Matthias matthias.baesken at sap.com
Tue Feb 11 14:03:25 UTC 2020

Btw.  rpmbuild 4.8  (default on RedHat 6) shows the same issue :

rpmbuild --version
RPM version 4.8.0

rpmbuild --eval=%{_target_cpu}
x86_64
rpmbuild: no spec files given for build

So I think a check for  rpmbuild >   (maybe >= ?)   4.10   would make sense , otherwise a lot of the  tools/jpackage  tests fail  .

Best regards, Matthias