RFR: 8245527: LDAP Cnannel Binding support for Java GSS/Kerberos

Weijun Wang weijun.wang at oracle.com
Fri Jul 3 08:08:32 UTC 2020

The GSS and SASL changes look fine to me.

Two small questions:

1. If the change in java.security.jgss/share/classes/module-info.java is unavoidable, can we create a sub-package for this single class so that we only need to export it? Or, do you think we can define the sub-class inside GssKrb5Client and directly check its class name in InitialToken? This is a little ugly so you're free to ignore it.

2. Is GSSContextImpl::setChannelBinding really necessary? I don't know if there are people using null to erase a CB set earlier.

Thanks,
Max