RFR: 8288838: jpackage: file association additional arguments

Alex Kasko akasko at openjdk.org
Wed Jun 29 12:33:41 UTC 2022

On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 21:38:50 GMT, Alexey Semenyuk <asemenyuk at openjdk.org> wrote:

> > I assume we will need an additional similar property for a verb label displayed in a context menu.
>
> Agree. At least we need to provide l10n for it.

For runtime installers it would be great to have a custom verb label, to be able to use something like: "Open with VendorName OpenJDK". I intend to prototype this and file in a separate PR (there is a related point about the "ampersand for keyboard shortcut" in this label, that is currently unclear).