RFR: 8327138: Clean up status management in cdsConfig.hpp and CDS.java [v2]

Ioi Lam iklam at openjdk.org
Wed Mar 6 22:23:05 UTC 2024

On Wed, 6 Mar 2024 18:42:01 GMT, Matias Saavedra Silva <matsaave at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Ioi Lam has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   fixed alignments
>
> src/hotspot/share/cds/cdsConfig.hpp line 72:
>
>> 70:   static void  enable_dumping_dynamic_archive()              { CDS_ONLY(_is_dumping_dynamic_archive = true); }
>> 71:   static void disable_dumping_dynamic_archive()              { CDS_ONLY(_is_dumping_dynamic_archive = false); }
>> 72:   static bool      is_using_archive()                        NOT_CDS_RETURN_(false);
>
> Could you fix the alignment of the method names here?

Since several people are confused by the alignment style (align same words to the right), I fixed the grouping of the functions so that the text is aligned to the left, as in most header files.

Please take a look at [ae0e0ac](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/18095/commits/ae0e0acc72bcf1bba81dc4218a64766eb2f2549a) -- it's best viewed on GutHub with white spaces hidden.