JavaSE 7 build 15 is available at the openjdk.java.net website

Dmitri Trembovetski Dmitri.Trembovetski at Sun.COM
Sun Jul 8 06:47:05 UTC 2007

   Hopefully the plug won't be needed soon - the fix for
   the t2k replacement by freetype in OpenJDK build
   is under code review now.

   It will probably not make it into the next build, though.

   Thanks,
     Dmitri
   Java2D Team