JavaSE 7 build 16 is available at the openjdk.java.net website

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Sat Jul 21 10:27:23 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 16:28 -0700, Xiomara.Jayasena at Sun.COM wrote:
> The OpenJDK source, Compiler source and Jtreg binary for the promoted
> JavaSE 7 build b16 is available under the openjdk
> http://openjdk.java.net website under Source Code (direct link to
> bundles:  http://download.java.net/openjdk/jdk7 )
>
> The OpenJDK sources are also available at the subversion repository
> http://openjdk.dev.java.net/source/browse/openjdk

Cool, thanks. For those looking for the changes in this release look at:
http://download.java.net/jdk7/changes/jdk7-b16.html
Could something like that, or a summary, be included in release
announcements? Is there a list of issues being worked on for b17?

The read-only mercurial mirror on icedtea.classpath.org did auto update,
but we have some domain troubles at the moment (yeah, the domain expired
without anybody noticing, woops...). So for now you will have to use the
emergency host name icedtea.classpath.berkeleysignal.com it will just
work with an already cloned repository:

$ hg pull http://icedtea.classpath.berkeleysignal.com/hg/openjdk/
$ hg update
174 files updated, 0 files merged, 2 files removed, 0 files unresolved

Cheers,

Mark