Building on Fedora 6

Max (Weijun) Wang Weijun.Wang at Sun.COM
Fri May 11 06:50:10 UTC 2007

My 2 cents:

It's called "binary plugs", which means it's used to provide binaries
for those components whose sources are not included in the OpenJDK
yet. So, even today it looks like a full JDK, tomorrow you may see it
includes only several jars and native libraries, and then one day, it
will disappear completely.

Thanks
Max