making j2se more portable

Dmitri Trembovetski Dmitri.Trembovetski at Sun.COM
Wed May 30 16:50:36 UTC 2007

   Yes, this had been discussed before, and the
   consensus was that it needs to be renamed.

   There was just too much going on to do the rename before
   the open sourcing, but I think it was planned for shortly
   afterwards (may be before the transition to Mercurial?).

   Thanks,
     Dmitri