making j2se more portable

Pieter Libin pieter.libin at mybiodata.eu
Thu May 31 19:05:53 UTC 2007

Dear,

changing the directory name is one thing,

changing the source code to point to the correct os-specific code is
another thing.

I was already grepping for "linux" and found less then 500 files,
most of them only containing minor differences.

I think we could make these changes gradually,
and we can already start with this even without changing the directory name.

Greetings,

Pieter