IRC logging of #openjdk

Brian Matzon brian at matzon.dk
Wed Jul 30 23:18:39 UTC 2008

Hi all

I talked to 'robilad' on IRC and he asked me to send this to the discuss
list.

I would like to get confirmation for running an IRC logging service in
the irc channel.

The service has been running for several other projects such as
#eclipse, #haiku, #macports and others - and provides an invaluable
resource for getting information about projects and issues within.

I realize that some people do not like logs being published, which is
why I wanted to confirm this before publishing anything.

This is a personal project and hold no commercial interrest. The logs
are exportable.

The logs will be available at: http://echelog.matzon.dk/?openjdk
(awaiting confirmation before being available).

Kind Regards
Brian Matzon