Mailing list policies

David Holmes David.Holmes at oracle.com
Fri Aug 13 23:42:42 UTC 2010

Sorry if this is not quite the right list, but I'd like to know if we
can have a policy change on the mailing lists so that it is okay for a
member of a list to bcc that list. When people post to the wrong list
you want to get that list off the reply-set but you also want other
folks on that list to see that the issue has been referred elsewhere.
The delays incurred waiting for approval can defeat the purpose of
avoiding having many responses from the incorrect list.

Thanks,
David Holmes

Your mail to 'hotspot-runtime-dev' with the subject

     Re: write barrier and card marking

The reason it is being held:

     Message has implicit destination

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel