Found OpenJDK 6 windows build at www.openscg.com/se/

kg5000 ken.gentry at gilbarco.com
Tue Nov 2 19:22:53 UTC 2010

The installer I refer to is proprietary to our product. What I was trying to
say is that after the OpenJDK installer is finished our proprietary
installer can remove the unwanted binaries.

If a JRE-only version of the OpenJDK was an option in OpenSCG's installer
then this post install clean up would not be necessary.