Found OpenJDK 6 windows build at www.openscg.com/se/

Lussier, Denis denisl at openscg.com
Thu Nov 4 23:54:38 UTC 2010

OpenSCG packages it's OpenJDK 6 cross-platform one-click installers
with Bitrock.   The binaries are strictly built using the standard
platforms and tools recommended in the source downloads.

I agree that if the OpenJDK project and/or Oracle starts making
cross-platform one-click installers for OpenJDK 6 (like they do for
their proprietary/commercial distro)...   The free serrvice my company
is providing to the community will no longer be needed.

--Denis