Oracle Contributor Agreement FAQ?

Donald Smith donald.smith at oracle.com
Thu Jul 14 18:10:57 UTC 2011

Peter!!!

I am very sorry for not responding sooner.  I was out on vacation, took
the action to respond and then didn't get back to you.

The good news is that we're almost ready to address all these issues.
The FAQ is currently being updated, as is the OCA itself.  I'll ask that
we put a small disclaimer on the links that it's out of date, but should
be updated around Aug 1.

  - Don