Oracle Contributor Agreement FAQ?

Peter B. Kessler Peter.B.Kessler at Oracle.COM
Thu Jul 14 21:09:20 UTC 2011

Thanks for looking into this.  People are allowed to take vacations!

I have a suggestion for the FAQ, if someone is updating it: a pointer to the list of Contributor Agreeement signatories[1].  That might be of interest to people considering signing the OCA.  I don't know if it's "frequently asked" for, but it came up on this mailing list just today, as the second (as yet unanswered) question from Henri Gomez.

			... peter

[1] http://sca.java.net/CA_signatories.htm