CFV: New Project: Three Ten

Alex Buckley alex.buckley at oracle.com
Wed Aug 22 18:19:27 UTC 2012

Iris,

Please clarify that the name of the proposed OpenJDK project is "Three
Ten", not "ThreeTen". "ThreeTen" is the SourceForge project but you
used it in the body where "Three Ten" was needed.

Essentially, the ThreeTen project on SourceForge is going to contribute
materials to the Three Ten project on OpenJDK.

Now that nomenclature is all cleared up (!), my main question: what
mailing lists are planned for the Three Ten project? If the JSR 310
specification is to be "contributed" to OpenJDK, then it will
presumably need a comment-and-evaluation-licensed mailing list separate
from a GPL'd list for RI discussion.

Alex