A way for OpenJDK to make all java have larger fonts for a user?

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Wed Nov 28 20:22:56 UTC 2012

This doesn't seem like a subject for the top-level "discuss" list.
But there is no config file that can help with this.
if you want to pursue it further I suggest to move discussion
to one of the client group lists : 2d-dev for general font issues,
or swing-dev if you want to ask if there's a way to get all Swing
controls to do this.

-phil.