What's the status of the new OpenJDK Bug System?

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 13:24:20 UTC 2013

Hi Mark,

if I remember your talk at FOSDEM 2013 right (unfortunately there are
now slides available) you mentioned (of course under the full Oracle
disclaimers in place :) that it is Oracle plan to release the new
OpenJDK Wiki by April and the new OpenJDK bug tracker by June/July
2013.

While the Wiki is operational now (which I consider a big success) I
would like to ask what's the current state of the new OpenJDK Bug
System? In my infinite naivety I thought that now after the release of
Java 8 has been postponed there must be a lot of free resources
available for such infrastructure tasks :)

Regards,
Volker