DockFX - A JavaFX Docking Library

Robert Colton robertbcolton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 19:29:23 UTC 2015

Hello OpenJDK Developers!

I am a new OpenJDK contributor whose OCA has just been processed. I would
like to share with the community a number of projects I have been working
on. My primary project has been a docking library for JavaFX which is
published on GitHub.
https://github.com/RobertBColton/DockFX

In the past my projects have included LateralGM, a free and open source
GameMaker project editor built in Java with Swing.
https://enigma-dev.org/docs/wiki/images/a/a2/Lgm_ide.png

I am looking to contribute patches to the OpenJDK project, some of which do
have existing bug reports filed by me. I am very enthusiastic about the
JavaFX platform and looking forward to contributing. I would like to know
where I should go next regarding contributions. Please let me know what you
think.

- Robert