DockFX - A JavaFX Docking Library

Jonathan Giles jonathan.giles at oracle.com
Sun Aug 16 21:46:23 UTC 2015

Robert,

Community contributions are always appreciated! With your OCA submitted,
the best thing to do is to file bugs / feature requests in the bug
tracker, and submit your patches in there for review (although I believe
you may need to email the owner to attach the patch to the jira issue).
Depending on the complexity and size of the patch, and the stage of
release, things may progress quickly or not at all! For that reason, it
is always smart to discuss intended work in the bug tracker before you
spend your time on the work. That saves you wasting time on duplicating
work, or working on something that has no hope of being integrated.

Thanks!

-- Jonathan