Non-coding project participants

dalibor topic dalibor.topic at oracle.com
Fri Aug 5 07:44:44 UTC 2016

On 05.08.2016 00:35, Dan Smith wrote:
> Turns out I asked a similar question a year and a half ago:
> http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/discuss/2015-January/003629.html
>
> In that case, I was asking about JBS access for non-Authors—essentially my question (1) below.  Didn't get a definitive response, which I'll interpret as "no, for now".  I am still curious about questions (2) and (3), though.

The question in that case was based on the false premise that you need
to have a JBS account in order to follow changes on issues.

As I replied back then, that's not the case.

cheers,
dalibor topic

--
<http://www.oracle.com> Dalibor Topic | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +494089091214 <tel:+494089091214> | Mobile: +491737185961

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Kühnehöfe 5 | 22761 Hamburg

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment