Non-coding project participants

Martijn Verburg martijnverburg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:00:20 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As a slight aside to this, I'd still like to see access to the web pages be
made available.  I currently have to send Valhalla website updates to Gavin
and Brian to upload, which is irritating to say the least.  It would be
great to open up access to this workflow as many projects could benefit by
having improved home pages on openjdk.java.net.

Cheers,
Martijn