Migrate to Mailing Lists to Modern Forum Software

some-java-user-99206970363698485155 at vodafonemail.de some-java-user-99206970363698485155 at vodafonemail.de
Mon Dec 28 17:53:38 UTC 2020

I just noticed that Discourse's quote feature is also rather advanced. See for
example [1]:
That message quotes a piece of a previous message. Within the message you can
either expand the complete previous message where the quote came from (which
then highlights the quoted piece within the text), or jump to the message where
the quote came from.

[1] https://meta.discourse.org/t/allow-only-x-consecutive-replies-in-the-same-topic/69756/20