Broken links between Jira and mercurial

Kevin Rushforth kevin.rushforth at oracle.com
Tue Feb 9 12:56:41 UTC 2021

This particular link was added manually, and points to a team repo
(jdk9/client) that has been deleted as redundant. If you go to the
actual Bug ID used to commit the change:

You will see a link to the commit in the main jdk9/jdk9 repo that you
can follow:

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/jdk9/jdk/rev/314ce60cae98

-- Kevin