Welcome to the "discuss" mailing list (Digest mode)

asha somayajula somayajulaas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 20:40:50 UTC 2021

Hi, I'm a newbie looking to start working on some bugs for now. Can someone
provide me some guidance here? I could;t post any clarification questions
on the JIRA open jdk forum, not sure what access is needed to see if I can
comment and get clarifications as needed before working the defects?

Please advise,
Thank you,
Asha