[External] : Re: dev.java feedback

Chad Arimura chad.arimura at oracle.com
Mon Mar 7 00:50:17 UTC 2022

Thanks for follow up Ethan. I'm just recently back from paternity leave and as mentioned will reach out direct when we can get to this.

Chad

On Mar 6, 2022, at 13:39, Ethan McCue <ethan at mccue.dev> wrote:

Following up again.

I have to assume that the team has not had time or inclination to review on account of this still being on the home page.

"The DayOfWeek enum and the Month enum are dealing with day of weeks and monts." (sic)

If there is anything I can do to make progress happen I will do it.