OSM issue

Andreas Woess andreas.woess at oracle.com
Tue Aug 11 19:38:27 UTC 2015

Not sure I follow. Building on top of the implementation classes
(LayoutImpl, LayoutStrategy, etc.) is not supported (and most likely
never will be), if that's what you're trying to do.
Otherwise, you can easily create a new Layout using LayoutBuilder or the
convenience Layout.createLayout() method.

- andreas