OSM issue

Guido Chari charig at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 20:15:44 UTC 2015

Well that is a little confusing for me. Most of the classes ending with
impl like DynamicObjectImpl and LayoutImpl are abstract and there are
subclasses with standard implementations (BasicLayout, DynamicObjectBasic).
I thought those implementations were the ones used for JRuby.
If i would like a different scheme of fields for my dynamicObject i thought
the standard way was to subclass DynamicObjectImpl. If this is not the way,
what is the suggested way of using the framework for defining my own
dynamic object with different count of primitive and object fields?