Truffle repository conversion

Raffaello Giulietti raffaello.giulietti at supsi.ch
Thu Jul 2 19:37:21 UTC 2015

Hello,

on Win7 the build fails immediately, even on a freshly cloned repo
(changeset 1ff1575f1350)

C:\dev\OpenJDK\graal\graal\graal\com.oracle.graal.compiler.common\src\com\oracle\graal\compiler\common\util\Util.java:28:
error: package jdk.internal.jvmci.debug does not exist
import jdk.internal.jvmci.debug.*;
^

Shall I follow Andreas advice and "wait for the dust to settle" before
retrying?
How long would that take: a couple of days, a couple of weeks?

Raffaello