All Graal tests pass on AArch64

Stuart Monteith stuart.monteith at linaro.org
Thu Dec 8 16:48:00 UTC 2016

That is great Andrew - I'd like to add this to Linaro's automation for
Aarch64, once I have more machine capacity for running tests.

I am new to the OpenJDK processes, but it is disappointing that this
feature was added so late, such that there was no-to-little time for
the other architectures to catch up. There is an assumption this would
only be in JDK10 for AArch64 (and, indeed, s390, ppc). Is JDK 9u not a
more suitable target?

BR,
    Stuart