Use binary dependencies was: Truffle dependency moved to git

Stefan Anzinger stefan.anzinger at oracle.com
Mon Feb 1 11:14:04 UTC 2016

I've set up the job for creating the binaries for truffle as soon the
pull request is merged.

This morning it failed because a bug in buildbot. This bug is fixed
already - so I'm waiting for the next pull-request-merge to happen.

I've triggered the build on binaries
19ff3912037b7e616f1e54fcda1abb22dbe0d285 and
175622430e80253e9cc7c17ddbf09cc00adc0bc4 manually;
See:
https://curio.ssw.jku.at/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots/com/oracle/truffle/truffle-api/

Stefan