different outline window in IGV

Tom Rodriguez tom.rodriguez at oracle.com
Mon Aug 28 17:25:25 UTC 2017

Haluk Dogan wrote:
> It worked, thank you. Is there any way to get information about which
> optimizations techniques (e.g. method inlining, loop unrolling etc.)
> Graal applied to hot methods?

Not a good one.  The IGV has a slightly hacky feature that attempts to
detect unchanged graphs but the current strategy is based on the graph
encoding so it reports a spurious change for the graph after a real
change.  To enable it select the D with the circle around it in the
toolbar for the graph view window.  Now the forward and backward buttons
will only move between changed graphs.  Duplicate graphs have the
_isDuplicate property set on them when you inspect their properties from
the outline view.

tom