different outline window in IGV

Christian Wimmer christian.wimmer at oracle.com
Mon Aug 28 17:52:19 UTC 2017

Hi Haluk,

There is an updated version of the Graal tutorial from PLDI 2017 (linked
from [1]), where the command lines reflect the state from June 2017. But
things change quickly in the Graal world, so it is difficult to keep a
presentation up-to-date.

-Christian

[1] https://github.com/graalvm/graal/blob/master/docs/Publications.md