Problem building graal on x86

Andrew Haley aph at redhat.com
Thu Jan 12 18:51:54 UTC 2017

On 12/01/17 18:09, Doug Simon wrote:

> The latest jigsaw refresh has caused quite some issues for Graal
> compatibility. So unless you have lots of spare time, I’d recommend
> sticking with b143 and wait until I complete the work mentioned
> above.

b143 is from before the AArch64 JVMCI changes went in, so no can do
that.

I can't find any version of OpenJDK which works with the current Graal
and works with AArch64.  I can't think that I'm going to have any
choice but to try to debug the Jigsaw-related bugs.  I've tried b148,
which Andrew Dinn says works for him on x86, but no luck.

Andrew.