How to initialize a TruffleLanguage was Getting delegate of an EngineTruffleObject

Vlad Vergu v.vergu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 08:44:40 UTC 2017

Hi,

I’m running into a different issue now, trying to update to Truffle 0.25.

When I create a RootNode in the implementation of TruffleLanguage#parse(ParsingRequest) an IllegalArgumentException is thrown with message ‘Truffle language instance is not initialized’. The language class has a @TruffleLanguage.Registration. What should i be doing to initialize the language? Thanks.

Best regards,
Vlad