How to initialize a TruffleLanguage was Getting delegate of an EngineTruffleObject

Stefan Marr java at stefan-marr.de
Fri Jun 9 08:52:15 UTC 2017

Hi Vlad:

> On 9 Jun 2017, at 10:44, Vlad Vergu <v.vergu at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> When I create a RootNode in the implementation of TruffleLanguage#parse(ParsingRequest) an IllegalArgumentException is thrown with message ‘Truffle language instance is not initialized’. The language class has a @TruffleLanguage.Registration. What should i be doing to initialize the language? Thanks.

Sounds familiar.
Don’t remember the exact details thought.

I presume, you reached parse() via an eval() call on the polyglot engine?

Make sure you don’t have the singleton instance of the language around anymore, I think that interfered with initialization in my case.
And make sure that the instance of your language is the correct one.

Best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr