Build issues

stewartd.qdt stewartd.qdt at qualcommdatacenter.com
Fri Jun 1 14:41:21 UTC 2018

I was on holiday all this week and part of last. I'm attempting to build the latest Graal, using the tip of OpenJDK, as I've been doing for quite some time. But now it appears it doesn't work, as I get  a lot of lines like:

project org.graalvm.options was removed as JDK 1.8 is not available

I never had an issue using OpenJDK 11 with Graal until now. Did something change that I am unaware of? Is JDK8 now required? I'm sure it is something simplistic.

Daniel