review(XS): 7131288: COMPILE SKIPPED: deopt handler overflow (retry at different tier)

Igor Veresov igor.veresov at oracle.com
Wed Jan 18 18:47:39 PST 2012

After 701291 we started generating should_not_reach() code in product VM in LIR_Assembler::emit_exception_handle()
which is significantly bigger than exception_handler_size for product VM. It seems that we generate should_not_reach for all other platforms, so I decided to leave it for sparc too. I adjusted the sizes for stubs so that they are the same in product and debug, which should enable the assert that checks for the overflow to make sense. Did the same for deopt stub too.

Webrev:  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iveresov/7131288/webrev.00/

igor