RFR(S): 8005079: fix LogCompilation for incremental inlining

Roland Westrelin roland.westrelin at oracle.com
Fri Apr 4 08:37:25 UTC 2014

I haven’t pushed that fix yet and I found a couple minor issues that I would like to include:

Here is a new webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~roland/8005079/webrev.05/

and, to save some review time, what has changed since the last webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~roland/8005079/webrev.04-05/

Roland.