RFR(M): 8039407 : Regression test needed for JDK-8015396

David Chase david.r.chase at oracle.com
Thu Apr 17 20:21:03 UTC 2014

Thanks for comments, I'll clean it up.

I don't fully understand the hex values, and I was also not able to reproduce the bug, though the guy who submitted it claimed that this was his test case that worked for him.  It was not even 100% clear to me whether he was seeing it in compiler or interpreter, but I'll stick it in a loop, just in case, plus a short sleep (1 second) to give the compiler time to run before one last try.