RFR(trivial): JDK-8224568: minimal and zero build fails after JDK-8213084

Aleksey Shipilev shade at redhat.com
Wed May 22 14:19:06 UTC 2019

On 5/22/19 10:41 AM, Ao Qi wrote:
> JBS:
>
> Webrev:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~aoqi/8224568/webrev.00/

Header addition looks trivial and good.

Rewiring platform-specific ifdefs raises a lot of questions (mostly to the original patch): since we
are always defining to the same value, why do we even have platform-specific defines there? Also,
that means that new platform would break without new platform-specific block there. I think we are
better off just dropping the platform-specific defines and just unconditionally set _show_bytes=false.

Lutz, please advise here.

-Aleksey