RFR: 8260029: aarch64: fix typo in verify_oop_array

Fei Yang fyang at openjdk.java.net
Thu Jan 21 02:20:10 UTC 2021

In aarch64 verify_oop_array, we scan over array at 'a' for 'count' oops, verifying each one. The step for the loop should be one for each oop instead of 'size'. We may miss verifying some oops in the array if we set the step to 'size'. Also, we should use 'temp' instead of r16 for the compressed oop case. Register r16 defined but not used in this function.

Tier1-3 tested with linux-aarch64 fastdebug build.

Commit messages:
 - 8260029: aarch64: fix typo in verify_oop_array

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=2175&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/2175/head:pull/2175